~ Buy Organic Hay For Good Health and Winning Performance
Our Farm Location
Visits by appt. only
385 Blackberry Street,
Stamford, NY 12167
Call us Directly
(607) 652 2917 (Land line)
Mon - Fri, 8:00-19:00
Current Hay Prices
1st Cut SOLD OUT
2nd Cut SOLD OUT
Please note hay prices fluctuate with the commodity market and are subject to change.
- Premium quality hay specifically cured for horses from professionally seeded timothy mix fields.
- No preservatives, herbicides, pesticides or dry-down agents to undermine your horses’ health or performance.
- Buy direct from producer for consistent quality and save money on middlemen.
- Willowview Hill Farm utilizes state of the art equipment to ensure best quality hay in traditional small square uniform bales.
- Sorry, we don’t deliver. Pick up by appointment only. All sales final.
- Good access for large equipment.
- Hay stored inside, cut side up etc. Bale weight approx. 40# Polytwine.
- Minimum order 20 bales
Nikki Alvin-Smith’s interview with The Horse Network alumni’s Helena Harris on Keeping The Grand Prix Horse..
Have you ever wondered where your hay comes from? In this episode, we learn about what it takes to produce the most important component of a horse’s diet. Plus, we learn about things like how to spot a good bale when you see one, how to measure moisture content, prevent spontaneous combustion, and more. Hay farmer, Nikki Alvin-Smith from Willowview Hill Farm Dressage, brings a ton of really interesting information.
When using GPS systems you may find us under town Gilboa rather than Stamford on some systems. Located just off Rt 23 on border of Schoharie and Delaware Counties, NY 1 hr SW Albany off I88 exit 20, 1 hr NW Kingston exit I87, 25 miles East Oneonta